Hi, Welcome to the Student Ambassadors' webpage!
The Beckman Catholic Student Ambassador Program is a dynamic team of student leaders with a mission to promote faith, values and vision of Beckman Catholic High School and welcome and serve guests, perspective students, parents, alumni, and community members and businesses.
To assist in marketing, recruitment and development of Beckman Catholic High School. The Ambassadors help out at Beckman open house, visitation days, registration, conferences and many other events.
Membership: To seek membership in the student ambassador club students must have:
- All service hours completed from previous years
- Demonstrate leadership through at least one activity either at Beckman or in the community
- Complete all training events for the Ambassadors
- Have no failing grades at a final grading period (quarter or semester)
- Complete an application
- Participate in at least two ambassador events
- The maximum number of service hours to be earned through Ambassadors is two hours, which must be earned with out-of-school ambassador activities.
If application numbers exceed need, applications will be reviewed to determine membership
Application Form (Click Here)
Funding: Funding will be sought through student government and the development budget.
Training: All members must complete the required training. A polo shirt will be provided (pending funding) and students will be asked to wear it only for ambassador events.
- Deceased Alumni Mass
- All-Systems Mass
- Fall Open House
- 8th grade visitation
- 6th grade visitation
- Fall play
- Spring musical
- Homecoming Social
- Family Tours
- Elementary School event presence
- Alumni/Development Events
- Misc. Beckman events